Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,984,999 (₨31,139) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)