Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,581,315 (₨30,798) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)