Cost of living comparison between Jammu, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,175,723 (₨32,062) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)