Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,733,500 (₨17,262) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)