Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,933,736 (₨35,588) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (41 minutes ago)