Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.442 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,873,656 (Rp 7,318,782) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)