Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,439,403 (₨28,271) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)