Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.147 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,329,906 (₨31,650) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)