Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,861,973 (₨31,999) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (42 minutes ago)