Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37054.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,785,335 ($696) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)