Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,033,424 (₨27,691) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)