Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.238 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,702,693 (₨29,188) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)