Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.147 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,912,980 (₨30,930) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)