Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,087,742 (₨23,324) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)