Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 484.231 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,340,192 (₨27,549) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)