Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.250 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,699,545 (1,311TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)