Cost of living comparison between İzmit, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9176.962 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,681,207 (1,273TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)