Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9603.086 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,230,570 (2,003TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)