Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8938.571 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,225,065 (2,263TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)