Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9815.093 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,726,678 (1,806TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)