Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 355.675 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,394,514 (¥82,644) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)