Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 32368.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,013,567 ($495) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)