Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,374,387 (R$ 2,193) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)