Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10752.938 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,296,073 (R$ 1,980) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)