Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,175 prices entered by 1,139 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9272.593 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,741,765 (2,129TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)