Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2024.324 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,854,529 (E£ 3,880) in Ismaïlia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)