Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1712.535 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,655,381 (E£ 6,806) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)