Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.477 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,779,277 (₨50,874) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)