Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.183 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,767,744 (₨47,610) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)