Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9253.906 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,504,988 (1,676TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)