Cost of living comparison between İskenderun, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9125.810 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,330,817 (1,351TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)