Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,580,043 in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)