Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,766,585 in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)