Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,555,609 in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (32 minutes ago)