Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 540.948 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,510,813 (руб 26,825) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)