Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46646.128 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,900,388 (Dinar 555) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)