Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48409.149 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,331,199 (Dinar 544) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)