Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1860.193 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,511,468 (Mex$ 10,489) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)