Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,741,287 in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)