Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,503,272 in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)