Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10595.418 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,764,416 (S/. 1,677) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)