Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9994.156 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,549,467 (S/. 1,756) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)