Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.882 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,926,901 (CH$402,811) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)