Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.155 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,907,980 (CH$378,563) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)