Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.190 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,831,871 (CH$545,473) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)