Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.882 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,101,732 (CH$437,956) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)