Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9523.491 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,586,872 (RM1,952) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)