Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7271.238 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,247,250 (RM1,684) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)