Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8583.477 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,942,551 (RM2,440) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)