Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10437.276 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,933,796 (R$ 1,239) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)