Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,667,474 ($577) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)