Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,845,026 (€510) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (43 minutes ago)