Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,615,348 (€559) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)