Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,849,974 (€564) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)