Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,719,579 (€429) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)