Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 39010.810 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,722,855 (£582) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)