Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,144,713 (€615) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)