Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.517 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,909,753 (₨27,680) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)