Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,778,096 (₨28,526) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)