Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.039 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,159,783 (₨30,219) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)