Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32442.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,547,319 ($418) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)