Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12398.524 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,363,263 (R$ 1,723) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)