Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.242 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,048,891 (188,063 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)