Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 793.550 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,692,801 (Php26,076) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)