Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.178 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,405,470 (Php16,053) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)