Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42320.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,084,640 ($569) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)