Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.842 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,743,387 (COL$1,636,560) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)