Cost of living comparison between Ibague, Colombia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.772 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,485,348 (COL$1,066,220) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)