Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.230 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,340,098 (COL$1,401,231) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)