Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.022 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,244,568 (COL$838,723) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)