Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.557 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,124,797 (COL$1,395,273) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)