Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.169 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,803,658 (186,530 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)