Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.411 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,604,621 (167,031 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)