Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.177 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,553,932 (83,717 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)