Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.749 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,557,235 (83,283 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)