Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10996.492 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,429,093 (1,949 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)