Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10632.867 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,373,221 (2,010 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)