Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7637.857 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,113,552 (1,586 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)