Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.512 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,450,757 (₨41,449) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)