Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.344 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,283,536 (₨42,803) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)