Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.731 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,220,974 (₨36,228) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)