Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2384.346 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,145,196 (E£ 7,610) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)