Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1723.429 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,012,236 (E£ 4,649) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)