Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1802.293 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,844,846 (E£ 4,353) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)