Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6641.272 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,489,119 (元2,935) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)