Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4662.184 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,080,819 (元1,948) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (37 minutes ago)