Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,221,005 (€579) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)