Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4425.288 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,035,265 (Q3,172) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)