Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1069.552 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,324,456 (16,198 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (24 minutes ago)