Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1065.256 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,590,085 (9,003 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)