Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,705,281 (14,935 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)