Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.646 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,821,311 (15,346 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)