Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 956.861 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,958,359 (21,903 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)