Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16962.072 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,711,313 (867 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)