Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,511,321 (₨22,100) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (29 minutes ago)