Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.813 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,768,131 (₨33,020) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)