Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.381 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,342,375 (₨31,799) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)