Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4737.549 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,614,168 (kr4,140) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)